Safety ProductsWe are a leading Manufacturer of heat safe fire resistance coverall, safety gloves, heat safe safety shoes and heat safe goggles from Mumbai, India.
Heat Safe Fire Resistance Coverall
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / No(s)Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 No(s)|
|Available Size||S to XXL|
|Sleeve Type||Full Sleeve|
We are a leading manufacturer of Heat Safe Fire Resistance Coverall
. These products are well-known in the industry for its easy usage and safety features. Our range of Safety Products is easily available for the clients at market leading prices. We also customize these safety products in accordance with the requirement of our clients.Features:
- Highly efficient
- Reasonable prices
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / PairGet Latest Price
|Finger Type||Full Fingered|
|Color||White, Yellow, Blue, etc.|
The workplace can create many hazards for your hands, whether from chemicals, cuts or burns. No single glove can provide appropriate protection for every work situation, so it is important to assess the risk for each task and select a glove that provides specialized protection.
The following is a list of gloves and their appropriate application, according to the National Safety Council:
- Cotton and fabric gloves: These can keep hands clean and protect against abrasions, but may not be strong enough to handle work with rough or sharp materials.
- Coated fabric gloves: This type of glove can provide protection against some moderate concentrated chemicals. They can be used in laboratory work provided they are strong enough to protect against the specific chemical being handled.
- Rubber, plastic or synthetic gloves: These types of gloves can be used when cleaning or working with oils, solvents and other chemicals.
- Leather gloves: These should be used when welding, as the leather can resist sparks and moderate heat. The risk of cuts and abrasions also can be minimized by wearing leather gloves.
Approx. Price: Rs 650 / PairGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Pair|
|Item Weight||1.25 KG|
|Brand Name||Heat Safe|
Heat Safe - steel-toe boot (also known as a safety boot, steel-capped boot or safety shoe) is a durable boot or shoe that has a protective reinforcement in the toe which protects the foot from falling objects or compression, usually combined with a mid sole plate to protect against punctures.
Safety footwear now comes in many styles, including Sneakers and Clogs. Some are quite formal, for supervising engineers who must visit sites where protective footwear is mandatory.
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / UnitGet Latest Price
Heat Safe Goggles
|Application||Cement mill, Hospital, Lab|
, or safety glasses, are forms of protective eyewear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water or chemicals from striking the eyes. They are used in chemistry laboratories.Features:
- Long life cycle
- High protection to eyes
- Special insulation goggles for insulation works